From Ben Decker:
The Harvard Interactive Media Group, a new student organization at Harvard, is up and running!
What do we do? Lots of stuff...
- A public gaming space, featuring all 3 next-gen consoles
- Gaming events (one on the 24th! - see imultiplay.com for details)
- Game-trading networks, MMOG guilds, and game ladders
- Quarterly journal, featuring contributions from both students and prominent academics/professionals
- Monthly colloquium, offering great speakers as well as a place for those interested in interactive media to meet
- Game-development group, producing actual games
The HIMG is to become Harvard's hub for all things interactive media and its connection to relevant outside networks. If you're interested in the group, please sign up at our website, www.harvardinteractivemedia.org