Would you like to make games as a UROP at the GAMBIT Game Lab this Spring semester?
All of our UROP positions are 6-10 hours of work per week in a team environment and on-site at the GAMBIT Game Lab. You can work for credit (6-12 credits) or pay (the standard UROP rate of $9.75/hour). All positions are open to anyone eligible for an MIT UROP.
All of the work our UROPs do this Spring will help us create successful games in our Summer program this year.
Please email Rik Eberhardt
- Statement of interest in this UROP
- your known schedule for Spring & your available hours to work
More information about our program can be found here:
More information about MIT's UROP program and eligibility information can be found here:
We are hiring for the following positions for either pay or credit:
- previous experience preferred, either on the job/UROP experience with the language in use, or relevant coursework
12 Game Designers
- previous experience preferred, either through coursework (CMS.608, CMS.611), previous UROP at GAMBIT or with STEP/EdArcade, or personal projects
- we will be creating both paper and digital prototypes
- split between two projects, responsible for organizing tasks and packaging deliverables
- previous team project experience preferred, or relevant coursework
2 Quality Assurance Interns (half-time)
We are hiring for games that involve the following topics this Spring:
- Metaphor in Abstract Games
- Identity Representation and LGBT issues
- Narrative Design & Emergent AI
- Hidden Object Games
- Serious Games
- Demonstrating Relativity